This self-assessment is not a replacement for a medical or psychosocial evaluation or diagnosis. It is designed to help you determine if alcohol is causing problems in your life.
In most cases, it is safe to assume that you sought out the Scientific Recovery website because your life is not going as well as you would like. So, if this assessment raises new questions in your mind or if you answer yes to any of the questions below, we encourage you to call us at 312-642-4333 for a more in-depth consultation.
- Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
- Does drinking make you careless of your family's welfare?
- Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
- Is drinking affecting your reputation?
- Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?
- Do you drink alone?
- Have you lost time from work due to drinking?
- Has your ambition decreased since you started drinking?
- Has your efficiency decreased since you started drinking?
- Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business?